Saturday, June 4, 2011

Does Texas A&m Have A Culinary School?

Arrears have ... Spring

And not just blogging .... Screenshots, movies, reading .... In sleep well:) Someone will increase daily! Please!

Excuse me, that little me lately. To you I look, watch, read, but I have to write me some time missing. I hope that soon this will change and my organization to switch to a new mode which run:)

the backlog:)

recently spent a weekend in Szklarska Poreba. Once upon a time I was there (and this is one of my favorite places), so I went from happy, though it was not a complete relaxation. I was there as a babysitter for my daughter's class trip:) A care group rozbieganych 11-teens is not an easy thing :)))))))))





Pensive
May and the whole group at the top Szrenica:)



Some time ago I was featured in Carolina napkins, and that napkins never enough, it makes me very happy :))))) consignment Take a look at her blog - doing great things!


During the week I'll try to post some photos of recent work:)
greet all the warmth and welcome:) great weather today - in the afternoon I'm going to friends, laze in the garden:))) ))

PS The girls from the forum .... CZK I hope that everything will resolve our way. Fortunately, we have blogs - has always maintained contact us:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment