Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pain In Back Left Side Just Above Waist

Just as I like. Chicken parmensku.

The chicken was walking behind me, ever since I found him provision. Almost I dreamed at night. I wanted to do it yesterday and I was devastated when it turned out that I do not have glaciers in a single egg. I could not wait for tonight, and close encounter with this dish. Finally
nadejszla memorable moment. I say one thing: it is worth was waiting for her.
Because the chicken is just insane. Meat in a delicate parmesan crust, tomato sauce with garlic and oregano, and to all that melted mozzarella ... A bit like a good pizza with chicken, so that without the bottom. Those who like Italian cuisine, but there are already a little bored with variations on the penne or spaghetti, assuredly will be delighted. You can enter it with noodles or potatoes, but in my opinion the best company for him - especially now, at the beginning of year - it will be crispy, green salad.

Chicken parmensku
Ingredients:
(for 4 people, I did with the middle portion)
- 2 large double breast of chicken in half lengthwise
- 2 rozklocone
eggs - 75 g grated Parmesan
- 75 g bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, passed through Prague
- 350 ml passata
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 65 g mozzarella, torn

put chicken between pieces of kitchen foil and rozklepac, and will have the thickness of the coin £ 1 (or about 3.5 mm; I left a little thicker pieces, because I do not like paper thin meat). Grind in rozkloconym egg, then breadcrumbs mixed with half of Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate the sauce preparation time.
Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the garlic for 1 minute, add the passata, sugar and oregano. Season the soup and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
Preheat grill to highest heat and grill the chicken for 5 minutes on each side. At the bottom of a shallow casserole dish pour the tomato sauce and put on the chicken, sprinkle with pieces of mozzarella and the rest of parmesan cheese. Grill for 3-4 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce begins to bubble.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment