Thursday, February 17, 2011

Deathwatch Chapter 3 Robb White

rally in Boleslawiec! We return to decoupage

last weekend (12/13-02), I was at the rally decumaniaczek in Boleslawiec.
was great! I met a girl with whom I write several months on the forum and meet here, on blogs. All are wonderful! I am very pleased that I could meet you and spend this time.
We spent a very busy time! I learned some new things, he copied more capable than me, have exchange with napkins, I bought a few new items to decoupage ...
I can not wait for the next meeting!


All together:

Kruszyna me and that took me along the way, drove to the rally and later weaned the house:)
Thanks dear!

Our creative mess :)))))

conquests decoupage :))))


A Now I done, but still unfinished things rally. I need some more work on them, and as I do, I will show in all its glory:)))

Mirror "zeszmacone" under the watchful eye of Mayyyi (and under her hand :))))


whitewashed and poszablowane box. The two things I did for the first time:) Here is a fiddle yet - probably pomaziam template, or something else ....

Pociapane box under the tutelage of Lara (who is a champion in this regard). Overexposed photo, but it will be more surprise as I finish them and you'll see every detail:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment