Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Does My Dog Gently Gnaw My Arm

Książkowo :))))) ...

Some time ago Bulma invited me to show my collection of books. Finally mobilized to take pictures - this is my small part (namely ours:) collections. Read I like very much. G. too, so a lot of books we buy, and even more rent from the library.
dominate in my history books - those I have quite a lot, though they would like more :))))





beloved saga of The Witcher - read 3 times by me and by G. probably 5 times:)


Double
favorite writers:


B Cornwell Arthurian trilogy - probably because of my liking to the Middle Ages (here very early) so I liked it. The first time I read her as Majka had a few months - a break in the reading were only feeding the child - Nothing else could not tear me away from books :))))
AND T. Canavan trilogy - full of magic:)))


are also cooking:)))


And my beloved "Anne of Green Gables." I read it probably 10 times! I can honestly write that this is a book of my childhood. This got her elementary school class V for very good results in science (Yeah, sometimes it happened to me :)))) and apparently moved a lot.
after her daughter recently reached :)


And the oldest book in my collection. Released in 1928, "Our Future"

0 comments:

Post a Comment