Friday, February 11, 2011

Examples Of A Church Greeting

For better mood ....

on improving my mood, I'd gladly drank wine. A lot! I have a mega feeling down ....
Thank you for your thumbs - it's very nice knowing that you support me!
Unfortunately this was not achieved, what was supposed to go. It was a job (but with the kind of job that I wanted to do.) I was second. I do not know if it is good (because like me odść highly appreciated) or bad (because if there were, it is not I got this job)
Ehhh ... Well, you can see it was meant to be ...

I should quickly improve your mood, because tomorrow morning I go to a rally of Boleslawiec in dekupażowy maniaczek :))))) had not even started packing, and some of that is! And I have to take into account that a considerable amount of material ordered in girls and pick up the gold:)
The rally will be a photo-report, so all you'll see:))

Thanks again for the thumbs and warm thoughts: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment