Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Can I Feel My Moms Boobs

niespodziankowe Candy!

not even noticed when my blog has exceeded 10 000 Visitors - web counter today shows exactly 10 447:)))
also growing number of people watching and the comments I've had a total of about 700!
I am very happy about it - assuming the blog is not imagined that so many people will want to check back here.
I made a lot of knowledge - some people have already met in person:)
Like someone write a few words with me and I really like look for you:)

And so, thank you for organizing a fun-niespodziankowÄ…!

I already have the outline of the prize, but because it is a sketch show is not it:) I would add only that the prizes will be 2!
first will be drawn at random among those who leave comments on this post.
second will draw among the people following my blog - such a small thank you:)
draw will take place on April 9 - a bit long lead time but these are my daughter's birthday, and he wants a very random, let it be in the holiday:)
principles such as the recent:
first Write a comment on this post (who do not have a blog, please give an e-mail).
second Place Photo Candy informing on his blog on the sidebar - preferably Linked banner.
third If you like my blog, I'll be nice if you add it to your favorites / watch:) The condition unnecessary, but very nice for me :)))) I give you a chance in the draw for the second prize :))))
4th Have fun and wait for the draw which will take place on April 9 .

Feel free to play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment