Sunday, March 20, 2011

How To Make A Luna Lion Hat



Hi.
sorry I did not write this week but it was a whirlwind, I did not know in what hands put on so much stuff to do once I had a long time. I was the shopping, because my dad arrived. Pictures of things put an at the earliest opportunity. Today I was in the Focus and Ola to buy shirts for our team and a fashion show was conducted, the main guests were Paul and Raphael Papierska Maserak, which is a good cake, I can not say. Paulina looks worse than on television but there is still stupider than to describe:) We went to Ola
on the occasion of the film, a Polish film Fri "Suicide Hall" and I must admit frankly that he had never seen film, which he could so deeply affect the human psyche. First of all cinema hall went silent in the grave, which is rarely happen, second the next half hour we could not and Ola get yourself and do not wypowiedziałyśmy virtually no words, I got some attack and could not control the trembling hands! The film worth seeing, it gives a lot to think about.
And now lots of photos of the week:

with name-Claudia pizza on Saturday.


Focus, Paul

Ola decided to take a picture with a random passer: D

shirt-H & M pants-
Cubus




the session, I will torment you in these pictures:)

Wednesday.
Photo: Claudia Wagenknecht

good luck to all those that go to school tomorrow, I do not need:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment