Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sports Ankle Braces Ottawa

hard. Suicide Hall

Hello, hello
This week has passed me quite quickly and monotonously. All the time school, training, additional classes, or without any revelations. Today, Claudia went away from me at seven, on the Wiki we left the house about eleven o'clock. I would like to mention that tomorrow morning I am alone at home. I could live like that, one does not bother me and does not cling to anything. Fifteen hours I was in town with my beloved Hornym Kornym (read Cornelia) Then I got home, all wysprzątałam, now lit and clean, I like it. For this hour was okay until I got the info from Raphael that we are not going to nowu the tournament and the next week it is not because the training is punishment. I felt terribly sorry, so if you can just stick in place? I ask myself this question whenever I go to sleep and when I get up. I went to the room and started crying as child whom a parent received a beloved toy. I was so happy at the thought of Saturday's tournament in Biala Podlaska ...
plan to spend the rest of the day watching the serials on the Internet, I have a small backlog.
*
As the mist I see the past as well as through the mist I see all the good part, why my eyes see the same negatives? This pain can be likened to chewing hard, stale candy, crystal sugar bowl grandmother. Wearied out with all his might clench your teeth and eventually something starts to crack. For a millisecond wondering What does it crash - your teeth or an old candy. Not everything sweet is good. Few are the lessons but I have learned that you can not cry in front of others, because then it will wiedziel that can not cope with life. I will use it. Sometimes the empty bottle is a greater source of inspiration than alcohol contained in it. Please, I beg zaznijmy build everything from scratch.

- yesterday posted.

* If you have any questions for me regarding my blog is not invited to the
www.formspring.com / xshopaholicx

PS I'm very happy for this reason that so many people read my blog, it more than I expected. Thank you.
blouse with a flower-H & M

Dress-H & M

blouse with white lace-KappAhl


Shoes-allegro
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment