Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Black Spots On Skin

the weekend

entire weekend weather dopisywała 100% sometimes I was too hot. On Saturday I woke up around noon, the calm cleaned the house, I went for a walk, then the direction of name-grandmother. Where he was a total riot, and after ten minutes, wanted to leave. At home, I was about eight so already dressed in a tracksuit and calmly went to the TV, calling my mother that here we go. boarded the car and we went to my friend from high school, my mother, the bark has two daughters. I have not seen them for eight / nine years, in any case long enough. As if I passed Ole and cinema in the city never in my life I have not met! But it was very nice and came back exhausted itself already can not remember what time. On Sundays, Claudia, and my mom decided to force us to go to church and it is on foot. I do not like staying in churches, but that's another story may be the next note. Fourteenth wheel arranged to Ola to the flour and the rest of this very strange day I spent with her. Man, when you can not get bored:) Today I woke up charged with new energy and in school I could not sit still and the weather is still nice, This would have been.
* We will create a map
ambitions. Together, we are not insurmountable. The world lies at our feet.

Only common themes, many of the plans comes with our one conversation. Ever had a dream, so real that it did not want to open my eyes that this has not gone away ? For me, this dream is you and I'm scared that if I open my eyes wider-disappear.
You promise me that you'll always be with me, it does not disappear?
"You raise me up, I could walk in the mountains
raise me up, I could walk on stormy waves
I am strong, when I'm in your arms"

effect of boredom one day:)

Sunday morning walk

Sunday Pictures by: Ola
Tomasik:)
Made by: Self-timer: D
Photos taken by me

wish you a nice week.

Note: Note manufactured specifically for Asia, tears, and Adrianna, so as not to have foszka:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment