Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Who's Jersey Is Angie Wearing On George Lopez

Spring in the air:)

Hi:)
First of all, his present post I would like to start with warm wishes for all women, and that each of you in celebrating this day as the best company.
*
I hear a voice alarm, and more specifically the Shakira song. Apparently, the scientists demonstrated that the song, which is a nuisance for us, and set her alarm clock wakes faster. I guess I agree with that. I get up I go in the direction of the mirror. I look and I think: About the fuck, girl, no more science to one in the morning.
bubbles in the air hanging positive mood is good. Classes begin training soon-at the end of the competition. Then he flies down the hill, I love these ill-release, which creates a director. From the morning waiting for a phone, he is not, tears to my eyes. Had my dad forgot to make my wishes? I'm calling to my mother - says that dad will not be today. Another prick in the stomach, not like that feeling. I fall asleep watching TV watching 'very interesting' story Finasza and Ferb. I am awakened by the phone - wish, is better. I wonder if the rest of the day, the sun is shining on my eyes, is wonderful. I plan to have any pictures, however, that the whole time my schedule is filled with a hundred other activities. I fall from exhaustion. Suffering ennobles? Do not slouch, smile, wear dark glasses if necessary. Poker face. Be a fool, because from time to time, saying, wise will recognize you as an intellectual. Do not show wisdom, because making a mistake you will forgive him only a few. Why not countably, but on one hand, assuming you have two hands, and each has five fingers. What is the probability that the offering to help see the middle finger? Large, trust the people you trust and do not trust that at which the wahasz.Nie it's worth, I know this from experience. Thousands of toxic crippling nature of knowledge, firing much faster than the ergonomic cigarette ...
*
I'll pick up the training, the weather is wonderful, it can then small Caffe with maczku. Nock with Claudia that we have today because our Balujemy, are at last remnant. How I wish now that the true nieudawanej spring.

Old pictures from the series: Memories-Continued

February 2008.

January, 2008. Photo taken in Zakopane before the tournament.



first output pairs
second Claudia
third I'm with Damian
16/17 January 2009 - Doctor's Cup tournament Mariana Perpetual.

Wroclaw, July 2009

desired egnam

0 comments:

Post a Comment