Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cad-cam Process For An Engagement Ring



Hey:)
Zazcznijmy from yesterday. So basically there has not been anything interesting, after a workout with the standard, which belongs to the least interesting things in the world but okeeeeeej. Day ended with a general quarrel with her mother but is quite so luzik. Today was much more interesting. First, the last day of the retreat then we went with the girls at last to shoot, although part of the educational project. There were some funny moments, of course, without which almost always accompany us. After recording, we went to the home of Claudia and then with my dad, brother and Claudia directional Manufactory. Hornemu Kornemu First we bought a birthday gift, and then watched a movie theater where p: "I am God" Maybe there was something amazing but he belongs to a group of cool. Then we went to the shops again, Claudia, that Claudia had a chance to buy me a birthday present. Tomorrow may insert pictures. When I arrived home from Cuba, it turned out that the whole is closed because no one was there for 20 minutes so we were under it, wondering what to do. I wanted to reach for her purse and cell found out that I took with him the key. Broken my heart: D

As for the title of today's post is actually this weekend is one of those party games. On Friday after a workout to go with Claudia Cybuli Piotrków at night, then back on Saturday morning, and already starts at 15.30 Kornego birthday. My legs did not retire this weekend unless it then as I prayed on Sunday for strength for the next week-in the end you will have to go back to school.'s Wonderful:)
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment