Sunday, April 24, 2011

Where To Buy Tortillas Shells

. Positively

Hi!

How are you going as you pass the free time? Today, my mother woke me in the morning on Easter breakfast and then we went to church all well with Claudia and her mother. Before he had time to board the car was pretty funny, but it also describes the evening with Claudia on our blog. Finally, after he is to describe our adventures and our life. For now concrete plans for the remainder of the day no but then we have something come up. As soon as I reached home after an hour of standing in the crowded church, it immediately thought to put on the terrace and go to sleep but the idea will have to wait a little dinner was about a then who knows. tomorrow will certainly be cool. First comes my dad and go to dinner with grandma, and then quickly back to the house, because probably will wait longer for me Nina. I can not wait. We certainly do some photos:)



effect of yesterday's boredom with Claudia and the first attempt to show himself without bangs, it is as bad as I think? ?

Once again I wish everyone a wonderful Easter holiday spent among the people closest to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment