Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lactose Intolerance Urethra

Creatively;)

recently took me to photograph.
Last Tuesday I was out walking in my neighborhood.
I took some pics of my beloved mountains (but it really is a hill). I just love
place \u0026lt;33
is so blissfully quiet and the surroundings themselves zobaczcie.Ostrzegam, pictures are not good quality. Well
Top Titanic - because I called that hill that is deeply connected with almost all my uczuciami.W end where my heart is \u0026lt;33

bird's eye view of the surrounding road.

Photo taken May 4, 2010, along with the real counterpart Still ie Sylwią.W that day I finished writing the first part of my plans opowiadań.Dla me this day was the heart of reform and frank discussion \u0026lt;33


photo was taken between the branches of the descending brzeg.W calmly gave a slight outline of the Tatras.

Photos Fri Road to Nowhere''.''Here you can see the Tatra Mountains and more a small town where I live.


At the foot of Mount Tianica.Droga seems simple but in reality it is above a bend, and there once nearly pogryzłby me enraged dog ^ ^

with a view of the ever-busy ulicę.Przed our orchard, below the residential houses in the distance another hill.

It's the end.
What do you think about these photographs?
How grabbed the camera is popstrykam foty my garden during the weekend in May;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment