Friday, April 29, 2011

Houshold Items For Gay Masterbation

Dying hundredth time already

   Scena 1:Ja a ty :/
Harry wychodzi z łazienki.Jest w szlafroku (laski,nie podniecać mi się tutaj :D )
All emerges from his room and stands in the doorway leaning against the doorframe with menacing mien and clenched fists. Harry wiped
włosy.Staje straight All the pensive face.
Harry: What have I sinned, living up to your anger?
All are trying to replace someone who will never be.
Harry: I do not think so.
All: Do not deem you ..
Harry: Listen ... I do not want anyone to remove from your life.
All: I'm not so sure.
Harry: Cool running a diary of his way.
All: That's my story! Poking through my things?
Harry: He was lying only for the view.
All: And you''just''you saw him?
Harry: Well, yes.
All: You najohydniejszym man - searching for things other.
Harry: Do not rush the evaluation of the mnie.Jak they say:''Do not judge a book by its cover.''
All: The thinker is still missing you, you know.
Harry: I do not specialize in this field ...
All: And in what? Picking up women?
Harry: I'd like.
Harry refers to the bathroom towel and goes from All to the next room.
All: For I forever will be only a person who interferes with my plans!
Harry: I welcome your opinion!
Scene 2: not seen for a long time ...
Will and Alicia sitting in front TV.Will's twisted pose, and Alicia as the English lady.
Will turns back to normal position and supports your head with your hands.
Alicia: As much as this is boring?
Will: Yeah.
Alicia: There is something else?
Will: There is no cable TV - 3 channels on the cross: one boring game of chess, followed by a poor Brazilian soap opera on this - the quiz.
Alicia: Why do you think soap operas are boring in Brazil?
Will: Because you are only miłości.Ile movies can still make of it?
Alicia: I think I do not know ... Have you ever been in Brazil?
Will: No, and I do not intend to leave the hot Barcelony.W Brazil, carnival and green.
Alicia: It's a nice country.
Will: How do you ... I mean you know it?
Alicia: Maybe for you. (Smile). I come from the same country.
Will: So cool! All too was born in it?
Alicia: I do not .. in London - her father was an Englishman.
(Moment of silence falls)
Alicia: What do you think of me?
Will: You can not include everything in one sentence.
Alicia: Well, enclose in one word.
Will: You ... you ... is attractive.
Alicia: (Laughs). But probably not for you?
Will: (smiling). I do not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment