Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Monster Energy Poster For Facebook

you come back to it, I go back to mourning

decided to write a clearer understanding of notes and of course longer.
Scene 1: What kaman? All
sitting on the beach and the sun-warmed water bathed her burned by the English sun nogi.Zamyślona like never before looked at the fleeing morze.Wolnym step Will walks up to her and sits beside her.
Will: What are you looking? All
expresses its the issue of rough voice.
All: And do not you see?!
Will: You can see ...
All: I wonder ... Why is a Degenerate my mother ...
Will: You can not say that about the other person!
All: ... not responded to my lie o. ..
Will: That something - because otherwise you can not call it - with your father?
All: How do you know?
Will: I like to know.
All: Właśnie.Może she hides it in something?
Will: Tia he is a paid killer.
All: We are not sure if it is not. Will
: Alison, give spokój.Wiem that we have after 20 years and I do not expect from you the seriousness of the situation, but it just invent everything yourself.
All: Not true ...
Will: Is it at all, your father has come time of betrayal, of which so much blame him?
All: I do not know ...
Will: Please, do not destroy the life of others, since it myself hinders their inventions!
All: I do not have to listen to you!
Will: You're right - do not do anymore tego.Teraz do not blame your mother, that since you closed the following year at boarding school .... All
gets up from the sand.
All: What is it?
Will your question speaks in a whisper.
Will: For a long tongue ...
All: Who said something like this?
Will: Autentycznie.Alicia told this to my father.
All: Sun's probably bad for her work!
Will rises from the sand.
Will: ... and she said quite seriously.
All: I can not pick him again ... Will
implicitly that comes her about Robert.
Will: Girl, you're psychic!
All takes a handful of sand and throws it between his eyes showed Willa.Na luck Will cover the eyes with your hands. All
goes toward the beach house.
Will: Abnormal bitch! All
enters the cabin door plażowego.W Harrym.Mężczyzna misses seeing her anger turned away at bok.Huragan (or all) gets to his room as usual, slamming into the room with drzwiami.Weszła such a''momentum''that the wind after it broke from the wall posters Lady GaGa.Przypominając the video cords Morgana - Far Away''peel''off the wall the other hand it goes plakaty.Pod including The Veronicas and posters Paramore.Robi big breath and sits at his desk and opens her diary.

Life after death ; 17.04.2010r
dies something in me just for that, I demand change.
you really want it?
Wandering in their delusions reportedly destroying someone's life.
Already I feel like it.
Entangled in their secrets I want to finally finish it.
Do not leave me dry thread on his memoirs.
still torments me in my dreams ...
do not know what is meant to look further in this way.
veiled cloak forgotten to mention I want to forget all this and escape into their world.
pale Staring at the ceiling thinking only of oblivion.
I gave him everything: the dignity, the heart and soul ... not capable of destroying appreciate it.
I lost all remnants of reason without losing their dignity.
spent days staring at it hurts my heart a sword of sorrow.
not know what it means to lose something, what much you cared ...

PS: Designated words in italics come from my pamiętnika.NIE COPIED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!


0 comments:

Post a Comment