Saturday, April 2, 2011

Your Period And Stomach Ulcers

:) -.-

assume the face of his sunglasses. Candle. It is here I am now a star. I walk through the town to the beat of Michael Jackson, which was the third consecutive year I hear in the headphones. I smile to everyone you encountered. Strange, they look at me like meat, which you can munch at the Sunday dinner. I laugh at them, and by the way of myself. Is it me that their influence? I love that feeling when I know I have achieved everything you wish. Another eye come across on your way. I see in them a desire. You can look me up and napajać but know that I never get honey. I'm on to you something unattainable and it excites you so. Jeer you straight in the face thinking, 'Fool' ...


-written notes on the phone while I was going to training on Thursday:)
*
On Thursday and Friday was an amazing workout, which will for some time do not forget. Today I woke up with zakwasami throughout the body, cleaned, swept and direction of photos from Bartek. A couple came out really cool but the camera took Bart so do not insert. Waiting for Claudia, and the training tomorrow looong Mirjam :)
Klaudyna
Fig. I


I have some old:)

-----> Direction tv-only medicine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment