Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mini Jars Of Jam Wedding Favours

Birthday Kornego

Hi:)

So today was cool. I got up in the morning, the house empty, he again all wywiało somewhere, clean what you had to clean up and he put on a party Kornel. It was really nice, not at all I liked. Korny I love you, what I love, love:) I'm home by nine o'clock
somewhere, because the party started at half past four, and so I was so padnięta. He sat a while with Claudia and direction of the house. Of course, if it was not not enough food with me so I gave myself a birthday meal. Dish of the day: salad with arugula and baked muffin, I love.
do not have any plans for tomorrow so I will probably only goof off and sleep, and so on.




first and last camera, while others are made the phone so sorry for the quality b.kiepską

0 comments:

Post a Comment