Saturday, April 9, 2011

What's The Best Fleshlight

Surprises drawn! For solace dłuuuugiego

We all thank you for such a large share in the fun! I did not think it will be until this amount of people, I thank sincerely those who have decided to stay here and often read to me:)
All comments entries, the hit is motivation for me and makes me very happy! Happy to look into new blogs and get to know new people!

from the morning of May could not wait for the draw:)
And today we have had a little fun, because he stayed the seeker of his imieninowego gift. After the house was hidden cards with hints and small tasks, which eventually led her to a gift - no life is not easy :))))))

Attention! Warning!
draw a little unusual, because I passed entirely on the choice of his daughter:)
Maja has screened all comments highlighted several people, among them once again made a selection and chose:

first surprise - herbaciarka lemon, 2 pairs of earrings and napkins Easter - will go to:

BULMY



Surprise drawn among observers blog - green heart, earrings and napkins Easter - will fly to :


Witches



girl I congratulate you and ask for an email address: abodylska@gmail.com


you very much thank you once again !
The next fun :))))))



0 comments:

Post a Comment