Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moving Butterfly Hair Clips

Rating

asked to evaluate a blog piorujujaca-szczerosc.blog.onet.pl
Here it Rating blog.
I like the rating, because it allows me to see the world through my writing a little differently.
However, I have a few but.
person who assessed my blog apparently confused the character on the header.
As you can see in their assessment says that it is a fairy: About
I do not know you but I was like an angel: /
There is also a mention of''dialogue''strangely written. Wyjaśniam.Otóż is already extremely interested in film, I decided to write something that resembled a screenplay filmowy.Jednak many people consider that I write stories so already so is.
As for the evaluation does not have any comments, and thank you for it.
Yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment