Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sayings And Quotes About Toileting

Hare niespodziankowy :)))))

At the forum we did a wymiankę KC hares - any reason is good to give to someone :))))))
Ivonne organized lottery - each got one person willing to be rewarded - by the end recipient did not know from whom he gets a surprise. Rules are simple - should do something yourself and send a given deadline. My rabbit
przykicał to me from France to Gosia - Your forum sisters. Unfortunately the blog does not have - a pity, because she has a wonderful lightness to the writing and will be happy to be read. Sister
think of blogging !!!!!!

got sublime! When I unpacked gift amazed with all the time zarkałam at him with a smiling mouth :))))))))


open the shipment, and there's a beautiful gift box - I think to myself: great gift



look inside, and there's marvelous beauty casket - I think: o ce for you! this is just a gift!


open it, and there's like they like earrings - dangling ":)))))


this napkin:


and here a whole - is true that a great kicaj?



I drew Magda - Hot-shop
serducho I made for her - stained, bleached, patina, and a template, three pairs of earrings, has made napkins, paper and something sweet. Obfocić forgot when it was still with me, so you can watch the BLOG Magdy :)))))



0 comments:

Post a Comment