Monday, April 18, 2011

Do Mandingo's Have Big Dicks



Hey:)

So the weekend has passed me very nicely. On Sunday I went to dinner at Grandma's with my dad and brother, then we went to the Claudia and our moms to Spala for ice cream and a walk. Due to the fact that the weather dopisywała I have about three pictures on the cross so inserts:) The day began with the tragedy. The first three lessons we have written the exam humanities and history. He was nineteen pages, half were from the Polish, and the next half of the story. Language I went in neutral, but about history, I prefer not to speak. The fact that everything has already shot a few important detail:) Overall, for each of these points are items separately and max. You can get to a total of 40 points for every 80th
wonder how I will go tomorrow?
*
After school we went to the city with Claudia and I bought a wonderful thing, but this may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Regarding today's post-finally plucked up his courage and begin to do general cleaning, not only in peace but in the that computer, and here and there is such a mess that it is not known where to start. Perhaps someone knows how to install Avast?





My amazing friend:)
(not that they want to podlizać but as you read this Klaudia it take for something to eat as you went haha)

Today's weather is unusual and a clear sky ...


And now it's time for cleanup! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment