Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Black Spot On My Dogs Fur

Spain

Siemka all.

Kinia from this page. As we all guess I got back from Spain. The trip was unearthly. I saw so many amazing and unusual places, that the mere mention of them turns tear in the eye, but not just on this course, but also on the things that we were there. These events will remain a great memory. Part of my heart was in Spain, and despite many attempts to attract him here-lost battle. I believe (maybe it's silly), that everyone wears wyjaz in some changes in our lives, in our behavior and the way I felt about myself but this trip brought a lot. Zżyłam there with some people and I hope I still had with them a good contact. It niewiargodne that two days ago we were in Santa Suss. I definitely missed a few things like dancing with the boys on their balcony to the songs, which flew from the hotel next door, the common meals, and such minor details to make this trip was so amazing:) Thank you

.
* I made a note
in the cell titled "10 statements of the great world," so I will try to move them at the request of Asia.
first Who said that the French they are nice? They are not! - In each film looks so beautiful so long I wondered why I have not met in France, any pretty girl / woman but all in all I do not judge it, tastes vary.
second The French are''extremely''educated, speak fluent until one language-French. We were in for any MC where the treasures of the world could not get along with the lady who served us, could not say anything in English haha. 3.We
France is not enough bins, so I ask why it is there, so pure. Was wearing a garbage bag handy? - Leave this without comment:)
4.Hiszpania is full of pedals - there does not need to explain anything.
5th French toilets do not belong to the practical - in the Polish way we stopped at a stop where everyone rushed towards the toilet, you wyobraźce our surprise we saw a rather strange as the toilet. Ie. was the place to bring the legs and the hole. Apparently, there had to settle for standing up, I do not know because I benefited from the toilet for the disabled haha.
6th This point is not present because it is not censored.
7.Rzucanie eggs into the pool from the hotel next door turns out to be truly memorable entertainment.
8th Green likes to sleep on the bus like a giraffe with the sticks and Iza in my mouth.
9th Ola says he read that cows evolved from unicorns.
10th Istenieją people and sills. (As you walk in the same trip for 7 days? "Maybe it would all przeboleli if it was not a fleece jacket while he was outside of the heat reaching 35 degrees):)

Photos Part 1:





0 comments:

Post a Comment