Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where Is The Sportwagen Manufactured?

Back to reality and spanish shrimp

Do not get me wrong, I really like to have a lot off, but each time I have the same problem: I find it hard later to go back to ordinary life. I lose the rhythm, I can not find. I conclude that even the longest weekend is too short.
This past was amazing: a trip in the Welsh mountains, the intense peaks and traversing the acquisition of the pass, and it is all in the company of fantastic people. Evenings, guitar, singing, laughter and conversation. Az might want to repeat, as early as possible.
But nothing lasts forever, and once in the end you need to revert to normal days. Cooking helps. Makes a little less do not want to. It is like a fluffy pillow, which absorbs impact.
So - back to the pots. Or maybe rather: the oven, because today I prepared the shrimp according to this provision . Light, aromatic, spicy, delicious. Not satisfy the great hunger, but more than enough for dinner. For this good bread with a crispy crust. What more to want?

English baked prawns
Ingredients:
(for 2 people)
- 300 g raw, peeled shrimp and veins without royal
- a small handful of chopped parsley
- a large pinch of chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry

Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (200 out of hot air.) Shrimp, garlic, chilli, sherry and olive oil to put in two small heat-resistant vessels (or, like me, a little bigger) and bake for 6-8 minutes until it's pink. Sprinkle with parsley (I also replaced the salt) and serve with bread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment