Friday, May 27, 2011

Metathione And Breastfeeding

!

momentary stagnation of thought, I can not write anything, I can not be defined so the question is - Does anything else I can? I am afraid, damn I'm afraid that such a moment comes and the only thing left to me is an escape to the solitude of the door. Is this is real or not, fear is my constant companion.
Sometimes, crossing the street stop in the middle belt, and I wonder what I can actually do what I want to achieve. Cars move, and I'm still standing. I briskly passing strangers. Passers disappear. Maybe I'm also not where I am? With mętlikowi, which prevails in my head and do not want to stop my stomach hurts, eat and lose weight, lose weight and eat more, and maybe I broke the weight .. Every day I ask
the question whether there is something wrong with me and what I'm doing wrong, but I can not find answers to these questions ..
*
not yourself in the trip I went to school, say that made up for the backlog. On Wednesday I was only in English where we had private lessons with an American - an amazing man is dwasłowa that define him. Only today I went to his destiny, and if it was not something I did not screwed up:) collapsed test of religion or of the subject, who was one of the few could raise my how pathetic this year, the average school. In third grade, will be much better, now I had no head for learning, and maybe I did not want her to have. Care about and continue to be care rzeczmi more important to me than school, even though it is in the top three most important things for me.

Photos Part II:



0 comments:

Post a Comment