Monday, May 23, 2011

Speech Board For Stroke Victim

truth is hidden in your eyes

All is full of happiness.
Her life is now full of heavenly kolorów.Jako incredibly radiant and cheerful teenager, right now learns what it means to live life to the fullest ....
course, everything has its ubytki.Czy our lives can completely mess up other people quarrel?
Those who think that they have no evidence on this topic.
All of the radiant smile on his face fired up lying on a lounger.
with a heavy heart goes to her conscience Alicia.Ciężkość it can be concluded after the sad pass and running with lowered hands.
opposite Takes All and tries to spit out some words.
-No me pull the sun, because they do not opals! - All desperate, thinking that is the most important thing in the dawn.
Alicia reveals her daughter coveted sun.
-Want to tell me something? - All starts again does not respect his own mother.
-Yes. Alicia
meet in this conversation as the last word in your life.
-Can you sit down, because I see that you're pale? Alicia
denies his head.
-Oh well ... We need to go ...
-What? All
gets up on his feet.
-Are you kidding?
-No ...
-imagined it differently (?)
-Me too.
-But why?
Alicia tries to invent something to miss spostrzeżeniom All.Siadając in a chair with a huge thoughtfully, thinking that All does not know the whole truth.
-decided tak.Będzie better ... can not abide in love with Will!
-If your only excuse, it's probably a long time - oh a long time thinking over it! Tia and now want to destroy my happiness, knowing that your up posypało?!
-Ill receive my intentions!
-If I could, I would have suffocated you!
-We do not know what to say, my baby and I suggest to control his frustration. All
did not want to hear Alicii.Nigdy could not really fall in love with the mother or her appropriately because she was an only child traktować.Jako - most beloved daughter - has always let her literally wszystko.Niekiedy exceeded the boundaries of its good behavior and even fell into a fury.
Nobody told her what is right and wrong and now everybody has been angry at her behavior.
Almost like the wind flows into the kitchen. Will
keeps countertop propped her chin with your hands.
-I did not know you already I do not care. - Will wyrokuje regrets.
-It's all not true ...
-When I first saw you I thought to myself:''This probably some old youngster whose anything goes and that with nothing and no one does not count.''He was not wrong.
-My mom wants everything zniszczyć.Nie believe in the lies that you said!
-You are right: the hidden truth in your eyes.
-I love you.
-Stop! So you do not have to lie, I have already enough of you - what you are doing and what they invent!
-Like what?! All were able to
wydrapałaby beloved eyes fingernails.
-Lies that your father Robert was a monster and how he will not skrzywdził.Biedaczka ...
-Do not say anything about it, because I do not know what is the man!
-You were my someone, and now you're only''some''memory, which I wish to forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment