Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clara Luzia Into Place Mediafire Com

przebaczeniami not the same man alive

-I think you should already be up - on a good day for Alicia Harry wyrokuje
-It is not as simple as you can imagine yourself ...
-We found something: stick to it. Someone
drzwi.Nie calls is a good day for someone skilled Alicii.Jednak can spoil it ...
-Robert!
-Surprised are you? This question
paragraph was completely unnecessary Robert, Alicia shocked because I had already passed all bounds.
-No, please, please: it is your loved one with us.
-Harry, do not think about it this way.
-Do I will not bother you with something?
-Yes! Disturbing!
-Daddy? "Well, finally ... All
noticed that something was going on, but the surprise is not comparable, Alicia amazement.
-You knew about it?
-Ekhem.
-I when you go crazy! Hey, what are you're here at all?
-Do not you know, I would like once more to somehow get along.
-Already I know that your banter: the subtle and intimate place position!
-Harry, do not be jealous.
-ogóle.To But in the end of your man.
-Former ...
-Already got to reject me in the corner?
little confused Alicia begins his sermon.
-Yes Robert.Nie know what you mean, or what really chcesz.Alison - our issues are not for ciebie.Harry - not for nothing, or jealous, because it means nothing.
-Nay, you know!
-Try to understand me ...
-No, I do not intend to! Do you now what you want - without me. Harry leaves
towarzystwo.Kto said that the situations in which it is located is fair?
-We get up?
-Okay, then just give me peace of mind!
Walk to the hot streets of Barcelona in their case does not bode no good: /
finally stop in isolation.
-After what really coming back?
-I would start with you all ...
-... from scratch?
-Yes.
-Do not be ridiculous! Between us everything - done! Do you understand? Finished!
-Well you know that I think something else.
-You are wrong ... and it damn.
-Let's face it ...
-Honey, I do not belong to you and once again I'm not going to be your own.


song dedicated to Still - remember one of our truancy Monday?
In this song, turned the name on your beret and you got lost the second O in their name: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment