Monday, May 30, 2011

Day Of The Week Boker Shorts

Bakery. Bread with ricotta and dried tomatoes. Successful

been a long time, since I was the last time I managed to join the Bakery weekend. This week, however, I could not forgive myself. Firstly because I had a mass of free time (it should be blamed for my odd tendency to get up the pale dawn, so that, before the day is a good start, I will already do a lot), and secondly ...
Exactly: there could not resist this provision. Ricotta? Sun-dried tomatoes? And all of a spell in the beautiful, rosy with a loaf? Bread promised to be fantastic.
When I started as I started kneading and add cream cheese and tomatoes, terror seized me. Because the dough had become suddenly very wet, slippery and far from what'm used watch out for the ideal bread dough. But before I began to worry in earnest, I will not be able to form a loaf of it, my faithful Kenwood wygniotl be nice and smile of satisfaction came back on my face.
even widened when I tried the bread. It is delicious: soft, slightly sweet thanks serkowi ricotta, with expressive kontrapunktami in the form of tomato. Next time I'll give them a little more, because such surprises never quite tasty.

Photobucket

Bread with ricotta and sun-dried tomatoes
the leaven:
- 30 g rye starter
- 140 g of wheat flour type 650 (by virtue of the fact that in the UK there is no numbering of flour, I used to just wheat bread)
- 20 g rye flour (preferably coarsely ground)
- 90 g lukewarm water
For the dough:
- 400 g of wheat flour type 650 (in my wheat bread)
- 30 g rye flour
- 220 g of water
- 1 / 2
tablespoons of salt - the whole yeast
- 5 large dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 125 g ricotta cheese


Ingredients grout mix, set aside covered for 12-14 hours at room temperature.
next day, mix the flour with water and yeast to the connection ingredients, add salt, knead for several minutes on average compressed cake. Leave in warm place for 1 hour. Then put the dough on the countertop omaczony, degas, and add a little cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, honed for so long, and add-ons no longer "run away". When the dough will be looked at oiled, knead the previous hitting him on top until a smooth, flat surface. (I hired a kneading my tireless Kenwood.) When dough will be ready to form a loaf and leave to grow up in a basket or a colander lined with cloth to omaczona 2-2.5 hours. Before baking, cut. Bake with steam at 240 degrees about 35-45 minutes.




Photobucket

And this way we add to the weekend Bakery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment