Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can I Wear Tiffany's In The Shower

lightly. Salmon, spinach and tartar sauce.

Sometimes I feel like something light, and at the same time warm and more interesting than the proverbial ham sandwich. After Sunday's Festival Foodies I was so objedzona goodies and the so-called. "Decent" dinner was not an option. So I decided to this provision. I was enchanted from
the first moment of its simplicity. And although the site is not carbohydrates, I liked the fact that here they do not. Instead there is a delicious, delicate salmon and spinach spring. And the tartar sauce, too light (oh, low fat cream ...), with capers and parsley. Delicious!

Salmon with spinach and tartar sauce
Ingredients:
(for 2 people, I did with the middle portion)
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil or vegetable
- 2 fillets of salmon
- 250 g spinach (Dalam as much as I had, which is some 90 g)
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
-fat - the juice of half lemon
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- bits lemon, to decorate

on a pan, heat the oil, fillet of salmon seasoned both sides with salt and pepper, then fry for about 4 minutes on each side, and will be golden. Remove from pan, then move up to present the spinach, season (I also added a small clove of garlic, spinach, because what is without garlic?), Cover and simmer for 1 minute, and leaves the contractions and soften, stirring once or twice. Put all the spinach on plates, lie down on the salmon. On the pan gently, being careful as not to boil, heat the cream with lemon juice, capers and parsley, season to taste. Pour sauce salmon. Serve decorated with pieces of lemon.


Photobucket

recipe is my first (And certainly not the last) a proposal to share Time for spinach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment