Sunday, May 29, 2011

No C-d Hack For Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum

Sunday and Foodies Festival.

London is a fantastic place for lovers of culinary experiments. Widespread availability of products, their variety and prices that do not przyprawiajÄ… a heart attack are just some of the factors that make cooking is, at least for me, pure pleasure. Until that while all markets and dochodza events related to the kitchen, which are an inexhaustible source of ideas.





The search for inspiration, as well as (or maybe especially) after that, in a pleasant way to spend a Sunday, I went with a friend today on Festival for Foodies Hampton Court. And though the weather did not nastrajala optimistic, and the gray clouds gathering over us, I include the day very successful.



do not know about you, but I can resist degustacjom. The times when I felt stupid approaches to stand and try to products sold on it, already long gone. I managed to finally notch a, the seller can issue just after the sample in the tables. Also struck with the head convinced myself that if I try and do not pile, the vendor obrzuci me a nasty look at best and insulting at worst steak. The result? Today I tried everything from olive oil flavored with dill for a delicious cheese until after the English fudge flavor of lime and coconut. I did a little shopping (chorizo, salami, a wonderful goat cheese coated in ash, rooibos tea with ginger and rhubarb), and he copied some interesting ideas (to which we surely come back for a while.) At the moment sat down in one of the tents, in which just ended in culinary presentation. Unfortunately, I failed to take any part in the workshop - but nothing is lost, because as early as July next Foodies Festival, this time closer to home, at Battersea. It would be a sin do not choose!



0 comments:

Post a Comment