Friday, May 20, 2011

Gifts For Loss Of A Father

. Stop

Alicia surprised at what she saw Harremu talks about everything.
-So you're saying that they saw it.
-Well, yes.
-This is a bad thing?
-Yes ...
-And why?
-A will do something he does not want to do? Huh?
-fact.
-What next?
-Nothing ...
-listening to me at all!
-Yes.
-I see you ...
-Excuse me, but today I can not concentrate on anything.
-To our children and how we are, and they ...
-paluj not anything in the future.
-Why?
-not even know if I really love. On the face
Alicia appears bitterness.
-But ... how?
-How can I be sure that you do not want to just play with me?
-I have no more words ... So you ask me a proof of love?
-Yes.
-If you love me the most sincere love for you here is not asked.
Meanwhile upstairs ...
The room Villa, All lies on the floor (and believe me - she likes it) and William playing on the computer.
-You know what?
-What?
-I feel that it will be a heap of laughter from that of our feelings.
-You think so?
-Parents are not happy.
-Right: no longer są.Myślą of uncreated things.
-I ...?
-let's continue! All
starts to laugh.
-You know how it sounds!
-PS: Baby, that's what I mean;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment