Monday, May 2, 2011

Sulfur Dioxide Is It Safe To Eat

not leave me time to regret

Scene 1: Alicia here only pretends.
Alicia enters the room All. Alison
lying in bed listening to music loud enough to MP4 słuchawki.All notes by his mother,''Degenerate''- how often it is laid down.
All: Well, what? Alicia
based on the door frame.
Alicia: We probably something crab.
All: The talk.
Alicia: This is not an easy task.
All: Say it as simply, that each of us understood.
Alicia: I do not understand the seriousness of what I want to talk to you.
All: How do I know anything, since it does not tell me what's going on? Alicia
: Recently I have not talk to each other in meaningful topics and you act very secretly.
All: Almost always believe what jestem.Moim with his mother about some things just do not talk.
Alicia: What do you mean?
All: Well, boys, love ... Can you go to their cause?
Alicia: I do not know where to start ... All
Top from the beginning. Alicia
: Recently, often recall the memories of your dad ... Why?
All: Because almost everyone I want to have a normal family and feel loved.
Alicia: But you are loved.
All: Well, simply - I would like to live in a happy family with a mother and father. Alicia
: nForward want to have something in common with the man for whom you do not exist?
All: Yes.
Alicia: Just three months ago, doing everything we parted.
All: This is another case ...
Alicia: What?
All: Do I have to talk about it.
Alicia: I want to know!
All: Associate fakty.Coś me in you do not like ... Who are you for yourself!
All thoughts that her parents are not just marriage.
Alicia: Oh whatever you think is a lot you're wrong.
All: Nie.Dobrze know that.
Alicia: No new torments me your thoughts on this subject. All
long moment staring at Alicię.Ta not kręcić.Po quietly begins when Alicia comes out of the room.
All: I knew it!
Scene 2: Alicii.All probably regret not mistaken in their suspicions ... Alicia
secretly enters the bathroom with the phone dłoni.Rozgląda the room, if there is none.
do not know why it does - and so no one would have spied ^ ^
based on the cupboard and looks in the book call the phone number for Robert.
Will enter the bathroom (remember his confession''is attractive lady''??). Alicia
surprise entry boyfriend drops her mobile phone
falls on the floor draped in whiteness płytki.Trochę the crashes: /
Will: I did not know you here. Alicia
''collect''the phone off the floor.
Alicia: It's disappearing.
tries to smile, but she does not wychodzi.Opuszcza room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment