Saturday, May 14, 2011

Montreal To Fredericton Bus

Luck favors to me .... Poppy

Today will be the joys that I recently met.
Candy were the first won at the Aga (Your forum Lena:) and yesterday I received my shipment Soooo rich:)
huge number of eggs / blown eggs - a future I collect longer Easter orders :)))))
Napkins, frame, przydasie variety and beauty of the tablecloth.
See for yourselves:



Candy
then won in Magdy . Shipment arrived a few days ago - a magnificent chandelier, which is going to make a longer baaaaaardzo long time ago, but never had the occasion. Magda is perhaps intuitively sensed :))))))))





I was also highlighted (napkins) in Carolina.
napkins had not yet come, but as soon as they come and brag about them :))))


**********

And now something very important for me:)
Remember how a few weeks ago I asked you to keep your thumbs? It was a job ... if it did not get, but fate made so that the position was free again and I got the phone and asked if I was interested ...
No clear that I was :)))))
Also I am officially a working woman :)))))

know, I know, someone will say what all the fuss ???:)))

But this is a work about which I dreamed interesting, in line with my education ...
Well, I really like going there :))))))

Minus one - I have less time to blog. To you I look, but with worse writing. Similarly neglected forum .... I hope you do not forget about me:)

greet all hard, thank you for those kciukasy (Belatedly, but it worked :)))))
tight hug!




0 comments:

Post a Comment