Saturday, May 28, 2011

Steel In Aircraft Parts

Poster

Hi
whole day messing up or slept only an evening spent in the company of Isis, Bartek and Asia. We made a poster on the geography of the additional assessment, it was quite funny. Now I sit and watch the TVP2 Eska music awards. Tomorrow I am going to the tournament to Kozienice and wonder how it will be because two weeks is not only trained on Thursday and I am in training and we are not primarily conditioned przygotowanii, but then attached a positive attitude and will be okay despite the fact that I'm totally nieogarem on this issue and I have nothing prepared. Today I break from the pictures from Spain and I wish to recommend two books and the series by virtue of the fact that a long time not recommend anything.
first book that I would recommend is, of course Harlan Coben - darkest fear.
This is obviously a book of the same series as last time or felony, detektywistyka.
second book, he wrote the author, has recently discovered that is Dean Koontz, and the title of the book is a gift of vision . At first I was not positive about to read it, reluctant to noise because roztajÄ™ of Coben and all the other books seem to me to be at his boring but this even I became curious and will certainly lend any more Koontz books.
series, which I found really randomly on the internet called:

Glee - teacher of English in one of the American high school, Schuester Will (Matthew Morrison), in order to restore the school Glee Club to its former glory, he decides to be his manager. Do not expect only the adversity which will have to face is the reluctance and skepticism of students, the vile scheming coach (Jane Lynch) school cheerleading squad.


Glee



And you recommend some books, movies, television series?

0 comments:

Post a Comment