Friday, May 6, 2011

Channel Boat Lock Scienceprojects



Hi:)

sorry I did not write but I have little time to do anything on your computer, because I focus now on improving and gaining good grades that for nine days before leaving for wspominanej Spain and I have to improve. How do I get back it will be practically already issued the assessment.
On Wednesday I went to the barber shop and changed my hair color to light blonde. Someday, sometime later in the days of elementary school so I was like that naturally, and then my hair began to grow dark. Overall, the color I like and I am definitely satisfied. Unfortunately, now I do not have any pictures, because I had no opportunity to do something, and the webcam do not see anything. I'll try to put some pictures in the next post and I hope that you will like it just the same as me:)
On Sunday we're going to Rafal for another tournament, this time we're going in the opposite direction to the south-east of Opole Lubelskie. Waiting a long way so you will have to leave at five o'clock in the morning because there must be present at the eighth. What a crest came up with this time. The thought of a third motive for the night is really exciting but no less ..

And now my eighth approach to insert photos here. Each time an error pops up: and not successful. I will try to insert pictures from days off today but I can not promise because it does not depend
me ..

fun with the camera.

Cuba


cousin, David

some time walking:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment