Friday, May 13, 2011

Can I Wear My Tiffany Bracelets In The Shower

dumplings

After just one glance at Pierogarnia suggestions for this month - and already knew that this time will surely join in the fun. I mean how can you not resist ideal combination of flavors, which form the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil? For this delightful, delicious Parma ham, which is without a doubt my favorite meats. I puff pastry, which you never miss in my refrigerator.
dumplings came out delicious, though the edges of the dough, buttered egg, it would not stick together. I tried without lubrication - and voila , the banks were closed like a clamshell, and the stuffing was safe in the cocoon ciastowym. Before baking, pastry beaten egg posmarowalam to give it a beautiful, golden brown.
dumplings are big, solid, what really helps the people to work with them without any manual skills, such as myself. Baked pies can pack a lunch or picnic.

Ravioli with Parma ham, mozzarella and tomatoes
(Jamie Oliver recipe)
Ingredients:
(at least 8 large dumplings)
- 560 g puff pastry
- 8 slices of Parma ham
- 8 balls (about 125 g) mozzarella cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes
-
fresh basil - salt and pepper
- 1 beaten egg spreads

Roll out the dough into 8 round bread with a diameter of 18 cm. In the middle of each circle lie down a slice of ham, and on it a piece of mozzarella the size of your thumb (or one of its bullet.) Put on top of crushed pomidorka, lie down on it a few fresh basil leaves, season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Stuffing wrap the whole ham, so as not shivered, then spread with fried egg (I did not do, because I did not want buttered dough stick together) and fold in the middle - almost like a Cornish pasty. Stick together the edges of dough to filling is not dropped out, and bake at 220 degrees, until dumplings golden and crisp (For me about 15 minutes).



provision added to the May Pierogarnia picnic and to share Usagi.
Urtica , thanks for your help in recovering this Post!

Czas na piknik

0 comments:

Post a Comment