Thursday, May 5, 2011

What Does It Mean To Have One Nipple Periced

Me and my dry tears bade farewell ...

Scene 1: Returning to the scene in which politely All reports . This time, not Alicia. Alicia
All.Zatrzymuje wants to talk to before the room door ajar All. Alison
talking telefon.Alicia eavesdropping.
All circulates around the room and talking with someone:
All: I think she is planning something more ... We do not know co.Uzgadniała with you my supposed future stay in the dormitory? "I hope you forget about it .... I miss ... When you come back?
feel I will find out znowu.No do not know how you want to do ...
Alicia comes to Harry and grabs her by the wystraszyła.Mówią ramiona.Alicia whisper.
Alicia: Do not scare me.
Harry: Not so wiedziałem.Co eavesdropping? Alicia
: All.
Harry: You know who you talking to?
Alicia: I sense that with Robert ...
Harry: With your ex? Alicia
: Oha.
Harry: Like what?
Alicia: She so kindly reports.
Harry: She was to what? Alicia
Robert knows my moves, and at worst not know what to combine and what it wants to achieve by this.
Harry: And you are wrong?
Alicia: Do not mistaken się.Odsunął of life, I do not know where it is .... Why not plan to come back?
Harry: What do you say? Alicia
: Powiedziałambym what I take to heart by him.
louder All the question.
All: But she udaje.Zrywa me from school on a trivial pretext, and thinks that I do not wiem.Nie could endure without you to think about your odejściu.Wiesz, which even managed to find someone. (Laughter). Well I know but this guy is możliwe.Ja wonder how they can continue to profess to believe in him the love! Harry
every bit the uświadomił.Odszedł continue eavesdropping on Alicia, who knows he has lost the trust of their niego.Czyżby''relationship''is already poured?

0 comments:

Post a Comment