Friday, May 6, 2011

Feeding Small Red Devil Cichlid

Rabarbarowe madness. Cream cake. Croque Madame

It was love at first sight. As soon as I saw this cake blog Kasia, I knew, that I need to just do it. Because not enough that the rhubarb, on whose point of my current obsession, it's still the cream, and so wet, such as I like. I was sure it'll be delicious.
he was right. Already during cooking in the kitchen were singing a wonderful aroma, and go right out of the oven, we could not wait to cool down, and even quite a spalaszowalismy warm cake. Rhubarb lovers certainly will not disappoint: its distinctive taste, plus Underlined sour cream, is clearly perceptible. I decided on the version of the cinnamon, because, as rightly pointed out Barry, cinnamon and rhubarb much I love to.

cream cake rabarbarowe
Ingredients:
- 350 g flour
- 1 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 70 g butter, softened
- 300 g sugar
-
2 eggs - 240 g sour cream 18% fat
- 4 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- optional 1 teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg


Make combine with the powder (and possibly flavorings). Cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy, then add eggs and mix for a while. For the egg, add cream, mix ingredients for the connection, then add flour and blend smooth. Add the rhubarb, mix and pour into a spoon blocks lined with baking paper and greased springform pan with a diameter of 28 cm (I baked in the form of a square silicon side 30 cm, probably because the cake came out slightly lower than in Kasi). Insert into oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 1975-1990 minutes (in my 75) - the cake is done when toothpick inserted in the middle of a pure will go right out. If the top of blushes too fast, it can be covered with paper or foil. After przestudzeniu you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.




And the cake is perfect for picnics, adds them to share Usagi.


What

0 comments:

Post a Comment